Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
reasons why to join Shellmo
06-06-2014, 03:39 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2014 03:39 AM by steamboat.)
reasons why to join Shellmo
Hello Shellmo World,

to grow our group we should give reasons why to join us!

In the moment we have the two platforms: Sho's fine web page and this forum. Additional you can find parts at Shapeways and Thingiverse.

Sho's page is a static advertisement page under the control of Sho - I like that to attract people in general to join us!

The forum is a chaotic chance to give all members free mind a way to grow.

If I am a newbie I would like to have a place where I can see the RESULTS and READY TO USE pieces like in a cook book - at one place. This for general concepts, hard and software. Where I can see what kind of contend this group already has produced and what I can use directly for my ideas about Shellmo. All this with short comments why and what for to use what - than we can call us educational...

What do you think? Should we start a Wiki to store all this or should we use a closed forum part where only we can place stuff?

I would like to place my RepWalker build info, the eye build info and some easy code examples in such a "drawer" - maybe also in German...

Rainer
http://www.steamboating.de
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply